The Core Partnership fits organisations with a mature cybersecurity posture that share the goals and vision of PCSI. These organisations are able and willing to invest both time and resources into relevant cyber security innovations in order to get the most out of the partnership.
Your benefits as a Core Partner
- Central position in the PCSI steering committee that steers the strategic direction and focus of the PCSI
- Close collaboration/intimacy with other members of the PCSI steering committee
- Close collaboration and knowledge exchange in projects with other Core Partners
- A wide ecosystem of Liaison partners to interact with
- Exposure and branding of your organisation as a thought leader and PCSI core partner
- Government-backed match-fund, which doubles the collective innovation budget
- Access to all PCSI research results and innovations
- First opportunity to invest in scouted (startup) solutions
- Including all Liaison Partner benefits
For more information on this exclusive partnership, please contact Reinder Wolthuis, Program Manager PCSI, to discuss the details.
M + 31 6 519 133 79
“To pursue our empowering purpose, ING has to stay a step ahead of the cybersecurity challenges we’re facing now and in the future. This requires collaboration, innovation and access to collective knowledge and data. That’s why our cybersecurity team is keen to be a part of the PCSI ecosystem. Together we can develop cutting-edge solutions that contribute to a safer and more secure digital future for everyone.”